Saturday, January 24, 2009

News From Across the Pond

Actually, no news. Except that I miss the CCC!

I'm trapped across the pond with a lot of beautiful things and fun english people, also a lot of non-CAS students who don't know what anything is....true story, one girl asked my professor what the Renaissance was. TRUE STORY. this is what I am dealing with. Therefore, I NEED information from home...this is a cry for information!

I want to see pictures of short haircuts, and news of all the other things going on. Story Time sounds fun.
Other than that, I am in England, today I went to a castle (they're just lying about the place!). things are different and the same.

I know posts are supposed to be anonymous, but I assume everyone knows who this is. On that note, I miss everyone.

Toodlepip!

4 comments:

Cavillator said...

I say! Some terrifying Englishwoman has left us a letter!

She probably typed it with her red, beefy arms. How typically English.

~Gabriel

M said...

Well, last night rivaled the heels party we had in my room before you left. As soon as I find my camera, I'll send you the video of people singing and dancing to The Bad Touch. It's stunning.

We miss you!

SKMayersohn said...

Toodle-loo! I made sure there were pictures of us senior gals, so you can finally see our haircuts : D

Darren Ashby said...

You're cute. Also, how do you not know about the Renaissance? Shocking.